How many times have you bought a bass fishing rods from a brand which claimed that its fishing tackle is the best of all time and ended up throwing it in the trash after a couple of uses?!
That is why we gathered the best of bass fishing rods available on the market and made you in-depth research on their features, performance, advantages, and disadvantages to help you select the product that is going to meet your needs, expectations, and satisfaction.
You will be happy to know that we didn’t only research our products but also tried most of them ourselves.
Best bass fishing rods Features In [currentyear]
- Elite Carbon Blanks & Nano Resin Technology - Speed Demon Pro rods start with our own Elite Carbon blanks that utilize Carbon Nano Tube resin technology to reduce weight, increase breaking and lifting strength by over 30% compared to standard graphite blanks. These proprietary blanks are not only strong and light but may just be the most sensitive rods you've ever had in your hands.
- Fuji Guides/Reel Seats & WINN Grips - Only the finest Fuji guides and reel seats are used to ensure that reels stay firmly in place and that lines are never frayed or are slowed down by inferior guides. Spinning models using Fuji LV style guides with Alconite rings, casting models use Fuji LN model guides with Alconite rings. Handles and fighting butts are custom WINN golf style grips that provide comfort and a sure grip in all conditions.
- 15 Technique Specific Actions & Lengths - We've design each action based on years of experience and elite angler input to ensure that each model is precisely built to delivery uncompromising performance for each specific technique. Everything from the rod weight, action and length of the handles are carefully considered to build your favorite new rod. There are currently 15 models including 4 spinning and 11 casting models all in 1-pc designs and ready to take you to a new level in your sport.
- Lightweight Composite S-Glass Crankbait Rods - The Speed Demon Pro crankbait rods use a composite blend of S-Glass and high modulus graphite for a lightweight, well balanced, thin rod blank that still has a soft crankbait action. There are two casting models, 7' crankbait and 6'8" Square Bill rod and a new 7'3" spinning model for those anglers looking to make long casts with small crankbaits and still have that soft crankin' action rod using a spinning reel.
- True Tournament Performance Rod - We've spared no cost in building these rods to ensure that they look as good as they perform! You'll be proud to have the entire series on your boat knowing that you're using a true performance rod
- Sensi-touchTM blanks- made from the highest quality multi modulus pre-pregs.
- Elevated Double foot stripper and first running guide for added strength and smoother transition for longer casts.
- Halo-SandedTM – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- New EVA style grip and butt with a hexagon pattern that maintains traction in any weather conditions.
- 316 stainless groove resistant industrial grade hard chrome inserts.
- RIGHT HANDED BASS FISHING ROD & REEL 7 FT 2 PIECE - The Tailored Tackle LMB (Largemouth Bass) is a high performance RIGHT HANDED bait caster rod and reel designed by fishing guides to give new Bass anglers an affordable fishing pole
- BAITCASTING COMBO TO LEARN - Unlike the expensive and complicated rods and reels, we give you an easy to cast and untangle Pop-Off Baitcaster Reel System to open up the reel and fix ugly tangles in seconds
- MEDIUM HEAVY ROD POWER FAST ACTION TIP - Gives you the backbone to stick it and our poles super sensitive rod tip feels everything - One of the only fishing combos at 7 Foot length for max casting
- BAITCAST REEL 6.3:1 GEAR RATIO 7BB - Smooth and agile 7 Ball Bearings Fast Gear Ratio System tuned to the most popular lure speed to bait cast fast
- DESIGNED BY FISHING GUIDES - The LMB Baitcast Combo is designed by our team of fishing guides to give you the right Bass fishing gear and easy to use equipment features at an affordable price
- Graphite blank
- 100-Percent Fuji guides
- Fuji exposed blank reel seat
- Natural cork handle
- ADVANCED SCIII GRAPHITE CONSTRUCTION: For a serious angler who demands high-performance and value; High-modulus, high-strain graphite fiber; Produces sensitive and lightweight rods with great durability
- INTEGRATED POLY CURVE (IPC) TOOLING TECHNOLOGY: Eliminates all transitional points in the Mojo bass casting fishing rod blank to provide smoother actions, increased strength, and greater sensitivity
- FEATURES: Slim-profile ferrules; Kigan Master Hand 3D guides w/ slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames; Fuji ECS reel seat w/ black hood; Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle; Kigan hook-keeper; Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- SPECIFICATIONS: Technique – Jerkbait; Length – 6’8”; Power – M; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Weight – 10-17 lbs; Lure Weight – 1/4-5/8 oz; Rod Wt. – 3.9 oz; Handle – 1
- 5-YEAR TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY: Backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- 【X-TYPE CROSS WINDING TECH】Akataka fishing rod is made of IM6 graphite blank and woven with X-type cross winding technology, which improves the torsion resistance and toughness of the fishing rod. The put over insertion technology makes the two sections become a solid fishing rod, making you more comfortable in the process of fighting big fish. As long as you normally operate the fishing rod, there will be no snap.
- 【ZIRCONIUM OXIDE RINGS】Akataka M’wave bass fishing rod spinning is made of Zirconium Oxide, whose friction coefficient is half of Aluminum Oxide. Therefore, its surface is very smooth and ensure the fishing line goes out smoothly along the spinning rod rings and giving you a long-casting distance. In addition, it dissipates heat quickly, so the fishing line will not be damaged even if you spend a long time on fishing.
- 【IM6 GRAPHITE BLANKS】Akataka freshwater spinning rod adopts IM6 graphite blanks, making fishing rod lighter, stiffer, more sensitive. You will sensitively feel light bites while using the fishing pole for small bass and trout. In addition, ultralight fishing rod effectively prevent you from fatigue when spending a long time on fishing.
- 【SPLIT EVA HANDLE】EVA handle is comfortable, slip resistant and give you maximum control over your fishing rod in all conditions. Split handle keeps the overall fishing rod weight down, which greatly reduces the loss of your strength and adds up hundreds of casts than other anglers. That is why most bass anglers choose split handle for bass fishing rod.
- 【GRAPHITE REEL SEAT】Graphite reel seat is light and durable. Tightly assemble fishing rod and reel. There will be no loosening between the fishing reel and the fishing rod when you fight with big fish. Also, the reinforced graphite material is forged at 4532 degrees fahrenheit, so the reel seat has higher strength and can greatly improve the sensitivity and operability of the fishing rod.
- Multi-layer construction for superior durability and performance
- Advanced performance technology blank
- Top-grade 85 million modulus graphite
- BUILT FOR: Flippin' Stick. The Champion XP Series is sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! A tournament favorite, choose from 63-technique specific baitcaster and spinning rods.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Dobyns Rods are designed and created by bass fishing legend Gary Dobyns. These high performing rods are made from the highest quality materials. A modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar Wrapping and Portugal cork grip.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY: Constructed by anglers, this perfectly balanced rod offers max sensitivity from line to hand and delivers unparalleled accuracy when you need it most. Smoothly and tirelessly cast all day with the comfortable 15.25” full cork handle!
- FOR EVERY SITUATION: Each rod is tailored to provide outstanding performance for every application. Looking for a budget-friendly option, adding to an arsenal or taking fishing to the next level, explore the Fury, Sierra, Kaden, or Champion Series.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Dobyns Rods values the satisfaction of our customers by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner.
How To Choose the Best Fishing Tackle?
Okay, let me tell you that if you are fully aware of the necessary specifications of the bass fishing rods you need, getting yourself the best fishing tackle products won’t be rocket science.
But the point is that getting this full awareness isn’t easy, it needs a lot of effort and time to research and try till you finally find the fishing tackle product that meets your needs.
And since we know that having free time in this modern world is such a hard thing, we have done the research and trials for you. All you need to do is to check out these few effective quick tips that will help you become a smart customer from the comfort of your boat!
Finding out the best bass fishing rods brand is almost half of your purchasing journey, so we enlisted various fishing tackle brands with a wide variety of features and specifications to suit your fishing needs.
You are going to come across some popular brands that might be costly, but in return, you won’t have to worry about the quality of their fishing tackle products at all!
They will offer you the durability, functionality, and convenience that will take your fishing experience to the next level.
If you are a beginner fisherman or a hobbyist, and it is the first time you are buying a spinning reel or gear you have to check the working mechanism of the reel before you buy it.
How to do so? It is not a big deal! Just watch a couple of videos on YouTube or read the user manual online.
What if you are an old user and willing to buy a different spinning real of the same brand? In which case, checking if any upgraded version got released is a great idea.
while if you are planning to get a fishing reel from another brand, checking the working mechanism is going to help a lot. If you found it convenient and easy to use, then go ahead!
There are some features that you will find in every bass fishing rods from different brands, and that is what’s known as “the essential features”. while there are other features uniquely available in particular fishing tackle brands.
So, you need to determine the features you need in the fishing tackle to make sure it meets your needs. For example, if you go for larger fish, you need to look for equipment that features anti-reverse gear for a high level of security.
If you go fishing in deep water you need to look for a fishing reel that has a large Line capacity. And if you go fishing in saltwater you need to select a fishing reel that is highly corrosive resistant.
There are a few elements that determine the price of the bass fishing rods , like the brand, size, and special specifications.
Low prices do have a unique charm, and the fact is most of us usually go with the lowest price.
But unfortunately, we are not always lucky, and we might end up having a horrible fishing tackle product because a high-quality product won’t be available at a very low price. Right?!
Here is what makes some customers smarter than others; “Reading the customer reviews.”
Many customers review the fishing equipment they got and their experience with it. You will come across some detailed reviews, including photos, pros, cons, and whether that customer is going to buy this product again or not.
So, to avoid any disappointment and to get a realistic idea about the product you are willing to buy, we highly recommend checking a few reviews from 5-stars to 1-star levels.
And if you found that the positive reviews are higher than the negative ones, you have the green light.
Pros and Cons
If you are too busy to read full reviews about the bass fishing rods , the pros and cons section is your lifesaver! It will save you lots and lots of time and effort.
You can take a quick look at the pros and cons of the product on different sites, social media, and customer reviews.
Warranty and Customer Care Service
Unfortunately, not all brands and companies provide a reliable customer care service. In fact, some brands don’t take any responsibility after your purchase is made, even if the warranty period is not expired yet.
To avoid such hassle, you need to get your bass fishing rods from a trusted seller and make sure that you will be getting repairment or replacement in case of getting a faulty product.
Now you have an overall idea about the fishing tackle products available on the market right now. So, when you start purchasing online or offline, you will have enough confidence that will keep you away from getting overwhelmed by the wide variety of fishing equipment and their attractive specifications and design.
All in all, to make sure you buy one of the best and most functional fishing equipment on the market, you need to decide whether you need a fancy product with fancy features from an expensive brand. Or you just want to get an affordable product with the essential features that get the job done.
You need to take a look at the customer reviews to check if bass fishing rods ” is going to meet your expectations and requirements or not. And if you are as busy as a bee, you can only take a glance at the pros and cons of the fishing equipment you are willing to buy.
Last but not least, you need to make sure that the seller you will get your product from provides consistent and reliable customer service. And it goes without saying that you have to get a product that comes with a long warranty.