How many times have you bought a spinning rod from a brand which claimed that its fishing tackle is the best of all time and ended up throwing it in the trash after a couple of uses?!
That is why we gathered the best of spinning rod available on the market and made you in-depth research on their features, performance, advantages, and disadvantages to help you select the product that is going to meet your needs, expectations, and satisfaction.
You will be happy to know that we didn’t only research our products but also tried most of them ourselves.
Best spinning rod Features In [currentyear]
- Hybrid design construction for un-matched sensitivity with the security of blank through handle construction
- Lightweight stainless steel guides and inserts
- Cork handles for added comfort and grip
- KastFlex IM6 Graphite Blanks - Fish like a gladiator! KastKing Crixus casting rods and spinning rods deliver incredible performance at a budget price. With KastFlex technology, these powerful and sensitive IM6 Graphite rods range in power from a light weight rod to heavy in 5’ to 7’6” lengths. These incredible all-around rods are perfect for any species in freshwater and you’ll also find them perfect as a saltwater fishing rod.
- Golf Style SuperPolymer Handle – SuperPolymer handles are comfortable, durable and exceptionally slip resistant giving you maximum control over your fishing rod in all conditions. These performance handles are normally only found on fishing rods costing much more, but KastKing uses them on all Crixus spinning rods and baitcasting rods to make these the best value of any fishing pole available today. Crixus fishing rods feature a split rear handle design and are finished with a EVA fighting butt.
- Stainless Steel Guides w/Zirconium Oxide Rings – As an angler you know that quality components make the fishing rod. KastKing uses only high-quality stainless-steel guide frames with Zirconium Oxide rings that deliver long, smooth casts and durable performance with fluorocarbon, monofilament or braided fishing line. You’ll get exceptional performance from your new Crixus fishing rod with KastKing Made in the USA KastPro braid.
- 20 Different Models – KastKing Crixus fishing rods are available in 20 different power, action, and length combinations. There is a Crixus fishing rod that is perfect for bass fishing, walleye fishing, trout fishing, catfish, and so much more. There are several perfect Crixus models for inshore saltwater fishing. All Crixus fishing rods are constructed in 2-pcs for easy transport and storage. With PTS (Power Transition System) technology, they’ll feel just as good as 1-pcs rods.
- Performance That You Can Count On – The new KastKing Crixus fishing rods are designed with performance in mind and loaded with features normally only found on rods costing much more. Crixus is not an old-fashioned fishing pole. Each fishing rod is exceptionally light-weight due to the graphite construction but has plenty of power to handle your best catch. You’ll be proud to own these KastKing fishing rods and to fish with peace of mind.
- Zero Coating IM7 Carbon Blank - The Serpent Series Spinning fishing rods are constructed with our high-level IM7, zero coating, X-shaped, Japanese Toray Carbon Fiber Blank - which makes the rod 10% lighter and 50% stronger than other rods. When combined these features deliver exceptional sensitivity and incredible power
- Fuji Guides - The high quality deep pressed Fuji frame gives the Serpent Series spinning rod extremely increased durability in the toughest situations on the water by providing two contact points between the frame and the insert. The high quality Fuji “O” Style Insert provides incredible casting ability
- Premium Anti-Slip Grips - The comfortable and anti-slip golf style grips on the Serpent Series casting rods provide sure grip in all conditions
- Tournament Level Performance - The exquisitely designed aluminum and carbon fiber foregrip, quality treated epoxy, precision line wrapping, ergonomic palm curved reel seat, “S” Style hook keeper plus the anti-line twist top guide gives you tournament performance spin rods at a truly affordable price
- Worry Free Warranty - All Piscifun fishing rods are covered by our Total Worry-Free Warranty for the workmanship and materials. We have confidence in the technology, quality, and durability behind our products and we will always be here to support our customers
- Line rating - 8-17 pounds
- Ugly tech construction with added graphite for lighter weight and increased sensitivity
- Ugly tuff one piece stainless steel guides provide maximum durability
- Cork handles provide comfort during lengthy fishing outings
- One-piece, stainless steel guides that eliminate insert pop outs
- Clear Tip design offers extra strength and added sensitivity
- 6'6" Medium Power Spinning Rod
- 2 piece rod construction
- 6-15 lb. test; EVA handle
- 1/8-5/8 oz. Lure Weight
- PVG Japanese 24 Ton Blank Construction
- AMAZING QUALITY CARBON FIBER BLANK - All Perigee II two-piece fishing rods are constructed with Toray 24-ton carbon matrix KastFlex blank technology for power, strength, and accuracy. Available in 29 sizes from an ultra light spinning fishing rod to a heavy 7’ spinning rod and a baitcaster rod ranging from medium to heavy power. Use them for bass fishing rods, trout fishing, walleye fishing, or as a salmon rod, catfish rod, steelhead rod, or saltwater fishing rod.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS - KastKing uses the best quality components in a Perigee II fishing rod. World renowned Fuji O-Ring line guides, tuned ergonomic graphite high-strength reel seats, high-density EVA grips, Saf-T Keeper hooker holder, the finest sensitive “bare and beautiful” finish carbon fiber for light weight rod blanks, and outstanding cosmetics. Rod action ranges from baitcasting rods that are fast action rods to spinning rods that cover moderate, moderate fast, and fast action rods.
- SMOOTH POWER - KastKing PTS (Power Transition System) hybrid spigot joints in Perigee II 2-pcs rods transition power smoothly throughout your fishing rod blank. Specialized high technology computer control wrapping at four angles (0⁰, 45⁰, 90⁰, 135⁰) keeps the power flowing. Whether you choose an amazing and affordable Perigee II casting fishing rod as a bass rod or a KastKing spinning rod as a walleye rod, or for any species, you will agree it feels exactly like a one-piece fishing rod!
- STEP UP - Throw away your old technology ugly fishing pole and step into the future of fishing with a dynamic KastKing Perigee II high performance casting rod or spinning fishing poles for bass fishing, trout fishing, cat fishing, walleye fishing or any technique for freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing for red fish, striped bass, snook and more! Total Peace of Mind Warranty. KastKing is an ICAST award winning manufacturer.
- BEST VALUE –KastKing Perigee II graphite fishing poles are one of the best value rods in the fishing tackle market! Don’t be confused by the low price. Even better, these are simply one of the lightest rods you'll find under $100. You'll fish all day without fatigue and have power to spare because of our high carbon blanks that offer a powerful, yet light weight rod.
- 6'6" 2 Piece Medium Rod
- Natural Cork Handles
- Value-priced yet loaded with high-performance features
- Graphite Rods: Made of 30T Japan Toray carbon blanks, our spinning rod consists of 2-piece collapsible rods, stronger, more durable, lightweight & sensitive than other rods and convenient to use as traditional 1-piece rod.
- ALPS Guides: Titanium-coated stainless guides frame with Zirconium rings reduce friction & meanwhile ensure the durability & sensitivity of transmission to your hands.
- Sweat-Absorbent EVA Handle: Crafted from high-density EVA & A-class cork, our premium handle can wick sweat away & increase friction effectively for long-time comfortable grip.
- Portable Collapsible Rod: Compared with traditional rods, our spinning rod is collapsible & space-saving, easy to store in your car, trunk or boat hatch. Take it anywhere you want!
- Versatile Use: A great fishing rod for trout fishing, bass fishing, kayak fishing or surfing fishing & a perfect gift for fishing enthusiasts. Enjoy your fishing trip with GONEX Fishing Rod.
- Sensitive graphite composite blanks
- Aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel Hooded reel seats
- Sensitive graphite composite blanks
- Aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Fore and rear cork grips
- Standard pipe reel seat with short cork
How To Choose the Best Fishing Tackle?
Okay, let me tell you that if you are fully aware of the necessary specifications of the spinning rod you need, getting yourself the best fishing tackle products won’t be rocket science.
But the point is that getting this full awareness isn’t easy, it needs a lot of effort and time to research and try till you finally find the fishing tackle product that meets your needs.
And since we know that having free time in this modern world is such a hard thing, we have done the research and trials for you. All you need to do is to check out these few effective quick tips that will help you become a smart customer from the comfort of your boat!
Finding out the best spinning rod brand is almost half of your purchasing journey, so we enlisted various fishing tackle brands with a wide variety of features and specifications to suit your fishing needs.
You are going to come across some popular brands that might be costly, but in return, you won’t have to worry about the quality of their fishing tackle products at all!
They will offer you the durability, functionality, and convenience that will take your fishing experience to the next level.
If you are a beginner fisherman or a hobbyist, and it is the first time you are buying a spinning reel or gear you have to check the working mechanism of the reel before you buy it.
How to do so? It is not a big deal! Just watch a couple of videos on YouTube or read the user manual online.
What if you are an old user and willing to buy a different spinning real of the same brand? In which case, checking if any upgraded version got released is a great idea.
while if you are planning to get a fishing reel from another brand, checking the working mechanism is going to help a lot. If you found it convenient and easy to use, then go ahead!
There are some features that you will find in every spinning rod from different brands, and that is what’s known as “the essential features”. while there are other features uniquely available in particular fishing tackle brands.
So, you need to determine the features you need in the fishing tackle to make sure it meets your needs. For example, if you go for larger fish, you need to look for equipment that features anti-reverse gear for a high level of security.
If you go fishing in deep water you need to look for a fishing reel that has a large Line capacity. And if you go fishing in saltwater you need to select a fishing reel that is highly corrosive resistant.
There are a few elements that determine the price of the spinning rod , like the brand, size, and special specifications.
Low prices do have a unique charm, and the fact is most of us usually go with the lowest price.
But unfortunately, we are not always lucky, and we might end up having a horrible fishing tackle product because a high-quality product won’t be available at a very low price. Right?!
Here is what makes some customers smarter than others; “Reading the customer reviews.”
Many customers review the fishing equipment they got and their experience with it. You will come across some detailed reviews, including photos, pros, cons, and whether that customer is going to buy this product again or not.
So, to avoid any disappointment and to get a realistic idea about the product you are willing to buy, we highly recommend checking a few reviews from 5-stars to 1-star levels.
And if you found that the positive reviews are higher than the negative ones, you have the green light.
Pros and Cons
If you are too busy to read full reviews about the spinning rod , the pros and cons section is your lifesaver! It will save you lots and lots of time and effort.
You can take a quick look at the pros and cons of the product on different sites, social media, and customer reviews.
Warranty and Customer Care Service
Unfortunately, not all brands and companies provide a reliable customer care service. In fact, some brands don’t take any responsibility after your purchase is made, even if the warranty period is not expired yet.
To avoid such hassle, you need to get your spinning rod from a trusted seller and make sure that you will be getting repairment or replacement in case of getting a faulty product.
Now you have an overall idea about the fishing tackle products available on the market right now. So, when you start purchasing online or offline, you will have enough confidence that will keep you away from getting overwhelmed by the wide variety of fishing equipment and their attractive specifications and design.
All in all, to make sure you buy one of the best and most functional fishing equipment on the market, you need to decide whether you need a fancy product with fancy features from an expensive brand. Or you just want to get an affordable product with the essential features that get the job done.
You need to take a look at the customer reviews to check if spinning rod ” is going to meet your expectations and requirements or not. And if you are as busy as a bee, you can only take a glance at the pros and cons of the fishing equipment you are willing to buy.
Last but not least, you need to make sure that the seller you will get your product from provides consistent and reliable customer service. And it goes without saying that you have to get a product that comes with a long warranty.